Accept Payments Online
An Authorize.Net Payment Gateway account allows you to accept credit cards and electronic checks from websites and Internet auction sites. Our solutions are designed to save time and money for internet businesses.
- All major credit cards: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner's Club, JCB and Signature Debit Cards
- Authorize.Net eCheck.Net® (bank account)
Automated Recurring Billing (ARB)
- Manages recurring, or subscription-based transactions. This service creates subscriptions manually or in a merchant's web checkout form. Merchants also receive e-mail notifications of their customers' upcoming credit card and/or subscription expirations.
Easy Sync for QuickBooks
- Merchants can automatically import settled Authorize.Net transactions directly into an existing QuickBooks account. Setup is simple and only requires a one-time configuration.
Advanced Fraud Detection
- Multiple filters and tools that work together to evaluate transactions for indicators of fraud. Merchants can restrict dollar amounts of transactions, IP address ranges and total transactions per hour. The service also provides a "suspicious transaction filter" that reviews highly suspicious transactions using proprietary criteria identified by Authorize.Net's fraud management team.
- Address Verification Service (AVS)
- Card Code Verification (CVV2)
- Support for Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode™
Online Account Access
- Manage and review transactions, configure account settings, view account statements, download reports and more through a password-protected website: the Merchant Interface
- Use the Transaction Details API to retrieve the details of your processed transactions for reporting and reconciliation
- Set up multiple user accounts with permissions to control account access
Payment Security/Authorize.Net Compliance
- Simplify your PCI DSS compliance by storing sensitive customer data on our secure servers using our hosted payment form or payment tokenization
- With Authorize.Net, your customers can be confident their data is secure
How Do I Apply?
You can apply for a merchant account by filling out our online application. It is quick and easy. You may also apply over the phone by speaking with a merchant specialist.